Saturday, January 18, 2014

SOOOOO SORRY!

WOW!! Let me start by apologizing for the incredibly long break we took from this blog.  I also want to apologize to everyone that commented on the posts and asked for resources, that we never sent.  I am going to take complete blame on this one.  A LOT has happened since the our last post for instance my husband had our first child, a beautiful baby girl named Layla.  She is amazing and as I am sure most of you know, take a lot out of you.  In fact I had just found out I was pregnant when I made the last blog post, and from there life got hectic.  So now my daughter is already 8 months old and I am just now getting back into the swing of things.  Also, my sister and I went back to school and are getting our masters in Administration! It is exciting to finally take that step, but IT is a lot more work then either of us imagined.

If anyone is still interested in the Place Value Battleship or any other resource, please let me know, and I promise I will try my best to get back to you.

Also, I plan on making more posts in the near future, I have had some great success with some pins that I posted and plan on getting those on here as soon as possible.

26 comments:

  1. I would like a copy of the Place Value Battleship game! My students will LOVE it! Thank you so much! shellygoulet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My email is all lowercase letters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like a copy of the Place Value Battleship, please. damamauv5@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you please send me a copy of the battleship game. my email is rani.ettridge@hotmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the game! I would like a copy as well please!

    R.musetti@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a copy of the battleship game! Many thanks!

    emitchell_16@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love a copy of the Battleship game!
    susyq.lamb@gmail.com
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a copy- kcobrien@billerica.k12.ma.us Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These ideas are great! Would you please send me a copy of your battleship game? Thank you! manzaldua02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love a copy of the battleship game. My email is ajaneway99@hotmail.con. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This game seems like a wonderful way to practice place value! :) Would you please email a copy of the Battleship game to terri@nicsroyals.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love a copy! my email is jillian.rushmer@gmail.com (all lowercase) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm interested!
    kymberlidrum@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love a copy! Thanks in advance! Evajcar@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. May I add my voice for place value Battleship. I teach in the high Arctic and i think the kids would love it. dakavanagh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing! I'd also like to request a copy of the Place Value Battleship. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your games, and would love a copy of Battleship. Thanks so much! cindy.doak@nbed.nb.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know it is a long time from when you posted this but can I get a copy of Place Value Battleship Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love copies of your game materials if they are still available. Thank you!! squirtcu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Copy please, of place value battleship! aricker@richmond.k12.va.us

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your newest addition and for taking of the grad school challenge! I would love a copy of Place Value Battleship when you get a chance. Please email it to cheerfulcherrita@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd like a copy of the Battleship Place Value Game ... CreatedJust4UToday@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can I please have a copy? andria.thompson@graves.kyschools.us

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your battleship game is a must..can you kindly email me a copy too...i am teaching place value and games like this to reinforce the lesson is just awesome. My email in lowercaps is msr76odriguez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are terrific ideas for understanding place value as well as how to say and write decimals. Would you be so kind as to email me a copy of the Battleship game?
    My email is aprilpodeszwa@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF BATTLSHIP PLACE VALUE. MY STUDENTS WOULD ENJOY IT. PLEASE EMAIL IT TO LGIBSON@RICHLAND2.ORG THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete